Thursday, August 7, 2014

returning

August 5th 2014,

I was able to make it back into the gym again today. I had roughly 20 minutes to workout this morning. My idea going into it was that I was going to focus on the little things; core stability, hamstrings/glutes, shoulder stability, and whenever I can I use the reverse-hyper for my back.
I started with two sets of 12 reverse hypers, one with 2x35# and one with 2x45#. Then I moved to four rounds of:
-10 reverse hypers with 2x 45#
-10 back squats with the 45# bar
-8 shoulder press with 2x 18# kettlebells
-8 kettlebell swings 53#

I did not do this for time. I did this because time was short and I needed to get some movement in for the day. Murph was having an anxious day, he waited while I worked out though. The last two sets of my reverse-hypers were done correctly, the first 3 were not. I rushed them, and lost focus. Today felt great!I am anxious to get back to the gym several times each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment